Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gesso Transfer-Charmed


Hermine has shown us a fantastic gesso transfer technique and example on Saturday's Workout this week. And on One Stop we are to use a charm in our art. Here is my entry to both.

To see the texture better, please click on the picture.

21 comments:

  1. Wow Faye this is fantastic.
    Unbelievable creation.

    Thanks Faye for playing this great technique on SaWo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Faye this is stunnign, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Faye. I havent yet managed to buy any gesso but one day lol
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. June, my gesso was so stiff and old I had to add a drop or two of water to even use it. I also need to get some gesso.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Faye!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's a wonderful card, Faye. I like the use of the charm.
    Bettie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faye, I like the texture you achieved on this! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Faye
    great card luv the effect, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must try this technique because I love the haunting look that you've achieved with it. Gorgeous work in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Faye you did a great job old gesso or not.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastisch, was für eine Arbeit... WOW!!

    Liebe Grüße
    Doris

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is Great Faye. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Faye what a great way to add texture to a creation. Its looks great.
    Thanks for joining us this week at One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for entering the One Stop challenge again this week Faye. Yet another work of art!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and transfer, Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This transfer is fantastic! Thanks for coming to visit me and for your little gift to me. I am honored.
    ~xx~
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the texture and the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Faye, what a great technique. Thanks for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! What an incredible technique Faye - you sure nailed that one. It is fantastic.
    Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this Faye, amazing what kind of images you can create with Gesso, love that stuff! will have definately be having a go at this technique.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.