This is beautiful Faye. I love the vintage images you use in your work. Thanks so much for your continued loyalty to the One Stop Craft Challenge. Sharon
Another fabulous piece Faye, I love your work and the little heart punch is perfect. Thanks for joining us again on the one stop craft challenge. Donna x
Hi Faye, this is lovely work. I'm really enjoying looking at your vintage craft pieces, the heart on this just looks great :) Thanks for joinging in with our one stop craft challenge. Shelley xx
This is beautiful Faye. I love the vintage images you use in your work. Thanks so much for your continued loyalty to the One Stop Craft Challenge.
ReplyDeleteSharon
Another fabulous piece Faye, I love your work and the little heart punch is perfect. Thanks for joining us again on the one stop craft challenge. Donna x
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful work of art Faye. Thankyou for taking part in the OSCC.
ReplyDeletePaula xxxx
Hi Faye, this is lovely work. I'm really enjoying looking at your vintage craft pieces, the heart on this just looks great :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for joinging in with our one stop craft challenge.
Shelley xx