The whirligig design is our challenge for Artarazzi this week. I have made it an ornament on this small boy's hat. My background comes from Art Creations Friday. The little boy, colored with Photoshop Elements is from Retro Cafe Art. See detail.
Vunderbar, Faye! I could see this thing as a tree, a shrub, a wheel, a flower and ..., well, you got the idea! You tinted the Retro Cafe image beautifully, and the use of the piece on his hat is inspired! Applause. I will see Kris (of Retro Art) at our monthly meeting on the 24th. I will tell her to what good use you put her image!
Wunderschön!!
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße
Doris
Vunderbar, Faye! I could see this thing as a tree, a shrub, a wheel, a flower and ..., well, you got the idea! You tinted the Retro Cafe image beautifully, and the use of the piece on his hat is inspired! Applause. I will see Kris (of Retro Art) at our monthly meeting on the 24th. I will tell her to what good use you put her image!
ReplyDeleteFabulous Faye - I love it and the colours are great
ReplyDeleteHugs
Vron xx
this is fantastic Faye!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful colorizing job you have done, Faye. The colours are amazing. Great take on the challenge.
ReplyDeleteFaye you have done an amzing job...Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm facinated by your ability to do these computer altered images! Well done.
ReplyDeleteTerisa
Wonderful and creative, Faye!
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful Faye, I love working with stock photos, and you've chosen a great way to use the photo in this challenge. Bravo.
ReplyDelete