
This ATC was made a while back and has on it a found piece of mica. I haven't yet discovered how to give it to anyone because the mica is extremely fragile. My background is a scrunched magazine. I hit the tops with a light brushing of pearlized paint and gold buffing wax. This technique was developed by Sherre, who is the owner of Art Techniques, a yahoo group. My beads came in a strip and were costly so I only got 1/8th of a yard. Other transparent art can be seen at Arty Girlz.
Wow Faye a gorgeous ATC I love the beads and the texture to the whole piece. Pascale :)
ReplyDeleteI find mica to be so fascinating but so delicate so if I have to send a piece anywhere I hesitate to use it. You have used it in such a fascinating and beautiful way with all of the lovely layers.
ReplyDeleteOh what great texture this piece has, very nice.
ReplyDeleteThis is truly beautiful, Faye...I would suggest you buy a little art or plate stand and gift it to YOU! All this beautiful work and you created it!!
ReplyDeleteEine tolles ATC!!
ReplyDeleteLiebe Grüße
Doris
What a grand assortment of textures!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful atc.
Gorgeous ATC I love the texture
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge Faye
Julie x
gorgeous texture on this atc.
ReplyDeletelove the beads faye
gorgeous ATC Faye...love all the elements and great texture
ReplyDeleteHugs
kath
xxxx
Very unique looking. I love the texture of it.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ATC Faye love the texture
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge
crissi xx
that is gorgeous, what wonderful textures!
ReplyDeleteNow this is very special. Because the mica is so fragile keep the ATC yourself. Give it a nice place and enjoy it. It deserves to be seen.
ReplyDeleteThis is very cool Faye, and I love it. Well you know how much I love texture. I used the scrunched magazine technic once, a while back, and really liked the results of it. It looks great on this piece, as well as the mica. Great job.
ReplyDelete