Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Word Art Wednesday

I posted this painting on my blog yesterday.
Today I am using it as a backdrop for Word Art Wednesday.

11 comments:

  1. A good idea to double up for the new challenge, and it is such a peaceful flower that the lovely text suits it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful Faye and I love your blog header, my Daff's are nearly out here in Wales. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my sweet friend and sister in the Lord, Faye! It's always SO NICE to have you stop by to fellowship and share your lovely art. I hope you are doing well, and I thank you so much for joining us this week. May God bless your week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The words go wonderfully with your gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Het is zo mooi geworden goed gedaan Faye lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Faye. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice. I like the double uses it serves for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful , the colours are so soft and the scripture is perfect for your artwork , gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.