Faye's Adventures in Art
All your cards are so beautiful and delicate looking. I especially love the first one, because of it's soft color scheme and soothing symmetrical design. Blessings!
Beautiful selection of cards Faye, Annette x
Very pretty cards.I used to make cards but that was some time ago.
Beautiful cards!I love the technique you used for the background - it looks very interesting.
Oh Faye! They are fantastic!
these are absolutely gorgeous! i love the pink and blue!!hugs :)
Dit is ook schattig gemaakt heel fijntjes lieve groetjes Danielle
My dear, Faye...these are stunning and so gorgeous!!! I love them all~Hugs xoxoxo
Ohhh! How pretty! I'd love to receive a card like that in the mail. That wax technique looks very cool. I'm going to have to try that.
Love the backgrounds, great cards!
Lovely cards! I like the little bird! :)
Faye,really sorry for your loss. Sending hugs. Anesha
beautiful spring pieces Faye!
Beautiful cards Faye ... I love it!!xoxo doris
You've been very busy. Wonderful pieces.
These are beautiful. We need to talk.Sue
I love your delicate spring-like cards, especially the little green bird on the last one.
Oh wow. Your cards are so lovely. I like the visual texture.
Beautiful cardmaking and I also saw a lot of beautiful portraits while scrolling down! Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing!Claudia x
Oooooh, you had me at crumbled wax paper and hot iron! LOVE the look - and your cards are so elegant! Thanks for the inspiration, xoxo
these are beautiful faye, I love the 3D effects!
Amazing. You are to talented.
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
All your cards are so beautiful and delicate looking. I especially love the first one, because of it's soft color scheme and soothing symmetrical design. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful selection of cards Faye, Annette x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty cards.
ReplyDeleteI used to make cards but that was some time ago.
Beautiful cards!
ReplyDeleteI love the technique you used for the background - it looks very interesting.
Oh Faye! They are fantastic!
ReplyDeletethese are absolutely gorgeous! i love the pink and blue!!
ReplyDeletehugs :)
Dit is ook schattig gemaakt heel fijntjes lieve groetjes Danielle
ReplyDeleteMy dear, Faye...these are stunning and so gorgeous!!! I love them all~
ReplyDeleteHugs xoxoxo
Ohhh! How pretty! I'd love to receive a card like that in the mail. That wax technique looks very cool. I'm going to have to try that.
ReplyDeleteLove the backgrounds, great cards!
ReplyDeleteLovely cards! I like the little bird! :)
ReplyDeleteFaye,really sorry for your loss. Sending hugs. Anesha
ReplyDeletebeautiful spring pieces Faye!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Faye ... I love it!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
You've been very busy. Wonderful pieces.
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful. We need to talk.
ReplyDeleteSue
I love your delicate spring-like cards, especially the little green bird on the last one.
ReplyDeleteOh wow. Your cards are so lovely. I like the visual texture.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cardmaking and I also saw a lot of beautiful portraits while scrolling down! Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteClaudia x
Oooooh, you had me at crumbled wax paper and hot iron! LOVE the look - and your cards are so elegant! Thanks for the inspiration, xoxo
ReplyDeletethese are beautiful faye, I love the 3D effects!
ReplyDeleteAmazing. You are to talented.
ReplyDelete