Monday, March 3, 2014

Something Other than Faces


Our area is again hard hit with ice, snow and tonight more ice.
I decided to use this as a play day since I couldn't get to my
doctor's appointment. I learned some do's and don't's about
using Neocolor II water soluble crayons. I wouldn't call this
a success by any means, but it was a learning experience.

10 comments:

  1. I think this is brilliant! On of my favorite pieces that you've done, so soft and lovely. I also love your 29th face below, she so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really lovely, good, beautiful, Faye! Isn`t it fun to do something else than faces! I hope soon we can sketch outside as beautiful flowers as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    yep. i'm ready for spring too... and so is puppy!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful my friend thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I disagree, Faye...I see a lovely successful painting~~~

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful painted flower, great spring feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I think it's very successful Faye! I just love it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your flower id so truly beautiful, and it was well worth clicking on the image to see it in larger sizw. The colours are gorgeous. It looks a great success to me.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.