Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Word Art Wednesday


This was an actual sunset that I snapped a couple of years ago,
I have superimposed the scripture for Word Art Wednesday on it.



7 comments:

  1. That is truly a beautiful sunset and wonderful scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful photo and great Bible verse. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a beautiful snapshot and perfect verse thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gorgeous sunset is the perfect background for this scripture. Thank you for sharing it. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly beautiful, Faye, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very beautiful, dear Faye!!!

    Hugs
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, Faye. If we were closer I'd have you show me how to do some of this digital stuff. Such a cool ability to do that. Beautiful photo. Maybe you should do a book with your photos and verse or quotes or both?

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.