Friday, March 28, 2014

Doodle and Cards - PPF

This is a ballpoint doodle I made in a waiting room this week.
I colored it with pencils when I got home. This is my entry for



These two cards were made by the same method as
the cards from a couple of days ago, using waxed
paper on glossy card stock. The surface was colored
by sponging Distress Ink on it.


37 comments:

  1. beautiful creations and i love that you sketch while waiting, I do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one beautiful doodle! Way to make good use of your time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness for art when we have to sit for ages in waiting rooms. I thought we were clear for next week, but already three more clinics have been arranged for the week! I love your doodle lady, the colouring is lovely and I really like the way you have done the hair. Also your shading, which is done in a way I haven't seen you do in the time I have been following you, is lovely and very effective. Great work, and nice cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations Faye ...!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful drawing and lovely cards. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards but am loving your fab doodled lady, great shading Faye. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards and the doodled lady is fabulous. I, too, have spent lots of time in waiting rooms at doctors and the hospital these past weeks, and always take my Kindle and a little sketch book. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow totaly amazing! xoxo SanDee1899

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely portrait! A doodle that turned out really well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice doodle. what a great way to spend your time waiting …. waiting … waiting ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful 'doodle', she is very pretty!
    Love the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely cards and the doodle is very sweet, love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great face and the cards are very nice!!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh she is simply lovely with her luscious red lips! Such gorgeous eyes too! Great cards too!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your doodle reminds me of the actress, Cindy Williams. Ink is hard to use. There's no erasing any mistakes, but it doesn't look like you made any. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nicely Doodled! The cards are wonderful, lucky whoever gets one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous portrait Faye and a lovely effect on your card backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You did the face with a ball point pen! She looks beautiful Both the cards are lovely.
    Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  19. A very lovely portrait Faye and the cards are beautiful as well.
    Like your way of skipping time : )

    Annabelle

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are so brave to doodle in ink. I usually start with pencil so I can erase. I know that Danny Gregory suggest sketching in ink and I like that approach. Lovely face and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your portrait. She looks to be a very well learned secretary.:) Very nice work. Take care and Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow such a gorgeous portrait and your cards are absolutely beautiful tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beauty you've sketched. Isn't it lovely to do something so rewarding with 'waiting' time.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the face and using ballpoint gave it really interesting line work, and your cards - beautiful :(

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the pretty face you painted this week! Your cards are so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. She has beautiful eyes, well spent time in the waiting room!

    Those cards tell about spring!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Faye, your "doodle" is a piece of art and your cards are gorgeous!!!

    Hugs
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loved your doodle. My doodles are always pencil and usually flowers. I really like this "lady" . Very real. And of course your cards are always pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I haven't visited here for a while, and what a treat it was today! I see you're expanding your horizons, and I'm impressed with your work, Faye. Nicely done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm proud of you for doodling in public! I never have the guts to try that. Great cards and your doodle is great, too! Isn't it fun to create things? :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you so much Faye for your comment on my blog. (I tried mailing you but couldn't find your id) Your passion for doing and learning art and colors is so inspiring. Something that I look forward to see more. I too consider myself as a dabbler in art. But I want to go to the next level, find my true interests and from there to share my art by teaching or selling them. Hoping to achieve that in the coming years.
    Warm Hugs
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  32. Terrific face! Fun what we catch in waiting rooms! Sweet cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the cards. Flowers are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  34. So pretty! I love the short hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.