For Take a Word the challenge is butterflies. I have used several Dover freebies for this plus the corner that June has let me use. This is a digital work and I have used a butterfly brush that I made from the Dover Butterfly.
Dear Faye Thanks for your response to my blog and the reference to the Challenge. I've never done this before and do not know how to do that. Can you tell me how I should register my card? I see on the site a email address, do I have report my card here and must notify me? Hope to hear from you. Lovely greets Marja
This is my kind of art Faye !! I love these vintage images and you used it so well !! And I agree with Judy ! The corners gave it just that little extra !!
I love your butterfly brush, Faye. It's a lot of fun making brushes and they are so useful to have on hand for other times. I love your artpiece here. The colours are magnificent and the composition is perfect. Exquisite artwork as always.
This is gorgeous! Just like the illustrations in the old fairy books.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work.
Janet xx
Really really lovely card faye.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous.
Very nice....I love the girl and the butterfly :)
ReplyDeleteA lovely little butterfly card. I like the color combination.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what all those digital terms mean Faye......but the results are beautiful. Annette x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Faye, both of them. But I adore butterflies so the second one have my prefer.
ReplyDeleteLovely greet Marja
Beautiful! Love the pretty little girl and the colours are so bright and gorgeous! Love your design! Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous vintage piece, Faye, the golden corners add a special touch!
ReplyDeleteDear Faye
ReplyDeleteThanks for your response to my blog and the reference to the Challenge. I've never done this before and do not know how to do that. Can you tell me how I should register my card? I see on the site a email address, do I have report my card here and must notify me?
Hope to hear from you.
Lovely greets Marja
Such a pretty design Faye! I love the colours. Just like a book illustration as Janet said. Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteAmazing creation!
ReplyDeleteFabulous Butterfly girl! Cheers!
ReplyDeleteA lovely butterfly card, Faye and the colours are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThis is my kind of art Faye !! I love these vintage images and you used it so well !! And I agree with Judy ! The corners gave it just that little extra !!
ReplyDeletebright and fun and smiley!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your butterfly brush, Faye. It's a lot of fun making brushes and they are so useful to have on hand for other times. I love your artpiece here. The colours are magnificent and the composition is perfect. Exquisite artwork as always.
ReplyDelete