Faye's Adventures in Art
Gorgeous bookmark Faye.Love the ABC.
What a nice, sweet aqnd lovely bookmark. Beautiful stamp Faye and beautiful combination.Lovely greet Marja
What a great idea Faye. Thanks for joining us at OSCC jen xx
This is great! Sums up the theme perfectly and the colours are lovely.Janet xx
Wonderful childs book mark Faye. x
Amazing bookmark creation!
Fabulous bright and beautiful creation , love this one to bits and I think the apple came from a tree lol !Marie
A beautiful bookmark.
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Gorgeous bookmark Faye.
ReplyDeleteLove the ABC.
What a nice, sweet aqnd lovely bookmark. Beautiful stamp Faye and beautiful combination.
ReplyDeleteLovely greet Marja
What a great idea Faye. Thanks for joining us at OSCC
ReplyDeletejen xx
This is great! Sums up the theme perfectly and the colours are lovely.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Wonderful childs book mark Faye. x
ReplyDeleteAmazing bookmark creation!
ReplyDeleteFabulous bright and beautiful creation , love this one to bits and I think the apple came from a tree lol !
ReplyDeleteMarie
A beautiful bookmark.
ReplyDelete