OHHH, Faye! This is gorgeous! I LOVE those little butterflies and flowers....and that big flower in the center is so LUSH! Great job all around--BEAUTIFUL! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)
There's one of your pretty handmade flowers! I love how you put it front-and-center to let it shine. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe, Faye!
This is just beautiful Faye! That center stage flower is just glorious in it's color and the design is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe!
LOVE that big, gorgeous, dimensional blossom, Faye! Absolutely stunning! And such a pretty take on our color story! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!
OHHH, Faye! This is gorgeous! I LOVE those little butterflies and flowers....and that big flower in the center is so LUSH! Great job all around--BEAUTIFUL! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)
ReplyDeleteOh I love it Faye.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful my friend.
Happy weekend. xoxo
This is so pretty, Faye! I just love your artwork. You really put it all together in a beautiful way~~~
ReplyDeleteIt is a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteYour Link by pecreatv is wrong.
Please correct it.
LG
sanny
There's one of your pretty handmade flowers! I love how you put it front-and-center to let it shine. Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe, Faye!
ReplyDeleteit is perfect, everything is so harmonious. beautiful work!
ReplyDeletegreetings nadine
Stunning!
ReplyDeleteWonderful synergy to your creation, everything flows really well. Stunning card:-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect card and that flower OMG you know I love flowers and this is just so pretty.
ReplyDeleteMarie
This is just beautiful Faye! That center stage flower is just glorious in it's color and the design is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe!
ReplyDeleteLOVE that big, gorgeous, dimensional blossom, Faye! Absolutely stunning! And such a pretty take on our color story! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!
ReplyDelete