Saturday, September 17, 2011

Christmas Sweet Treats - Rainbow Lady

The Rainbow Lady's challenge this week is Christmas Sweet Treats. I have no sweets stamps or images except what I can get from the internet and I have almost zero Christmas stamps. So I have used the Santa stamp I have and a Stubby Stamper's bottles/jars stamp. I drew my sweets (cookies in the jar and candy canes). I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else does for the challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Hi, Faye. I'm so happy to see your Christmas work of art, I love your cookies and canes! Hugs, Miria
    p.s. Did you see Bocelli's concert at Central Park? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Faye, glad you managed to work around the problem of not having anything that works for the challenge.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant, how clever to draw the cookies in the jar, well done, they look fab!
    Well done Faye :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a darling christmas card Faye.
    This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute and lovely Faye. A very happy Christmas card.
    Love it.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea Faye, the jars look fab. Good luck in the draw and thanks for shring Love Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Faye!
    I am in the same situation as you, i don´t have much christmas related stamps or things yet. I have only been making cards for half a year, so i haven´t done christmas yet. :) But if you could do this beautiful card, i must have a go! Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment about the elephant on my blog. Enormous wont work as it is an affirmation ABC! E and N are the hardest ones to do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Faye, love your innovative idea. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the jars of sweets and cookies, great idea. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.