Faye's Adventures in Art
Really really really beautiful Faye.I love it.
Wow Faye....I love butterflys and the colours you used are wonderful.Great card!Greetings Nadine
Hi Faye,a wonderful card is this. Thanks for joining at the pecreativ Challenge.Hugs, Uta
With, or without the bow, this is so lovely, Faye. I love the design, and the colors~~~
Stunning! I agree without the bow would look nicer.Janet xx
Beautiful design and colors, loev the butterfly too!
Wonderful card. Thanks for joining by pecreativ.LGsanny
I adore this butterfly Faye. So gorgeous. And beautiful colours and designlovely greet Marja.
Danke liebe Faye für Deine Teilnahme bei pecreativ mit dem wunderschönen Werk, alles passt fantastisch zusammen.GLG Irmi
You did a fabulous job Faye and the bow is perfect. I found sketches really difficult in the beginning but being on two DT that want sketches I find tht I am enjoying them as they push me. You did a fantastic job.Marie
That's a beautiful card, lovely butterfly.
Nice Card!Thanks for playing with us at PecreativLGMichaela
Faye this butterfly is simply stunningstunning.
Dear Faye,congrats!!! look to pecreativ :)LGsanny
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Really really really beautiful Faye.
ReplyDeleteI love it.
Wow Faye....I love butterflys and the colours you used are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteGreat card!
Greetings Nadine
Hi Faye,
ReplyDeletea wonderful card is this. Thanks for joining at the pecreativ Challenge.
Hugs, Uta
With, or without the bow, this is so lovely, Faye. I love the design, and the colors~~~
ReplyDeleteStunning! I agree without the bow would look nicer.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Beautiful design and colors, loev the butterfly too!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card. Thanks for joining by pecreativ.
ReplyDeleteLG
sanny
I adore this butterfly Faye. So gorgeous. And beautiful colours and design
ReplyDeletelovely greet Marja.
Danke liebe Faye für Deine Teilnahme bei pecreativ mit dem wunderschönen Werk, alles passt fantastisch zusammen.
ReplyDeleteGLG Irmi
You did a fabulous job Faye and the bow is perfect. I found sketches really difficult in the beginning but being on two DT that want sketches I find tht I am enjoying them as they push me. You did a fantastic job.
ReplyDeleteMarie
That's a beautiful card, lovely butterfly.
ReplyDeleteNice Card!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing with us at Pecreativ
LG
Michaela
Faye this butterfly is simply stunningstunning.
ReplyDeleteDear Faye,
ReplyDeletecongrats!!! look to pecreativ :)
LG
sanny