Tag Tuesday (Belle-South Blog Garden) Challenge has the theme of schooldays this week. However, there is an additional requirement involving some aspect of school. I chose report cards as my extra. This is actually a picture of my first grade report card (grades showing), my second grade report card, and my third grade school picture. The fancy S background is a freebie from Dover.
The distressing thing about my early report cards is that I got Bs in drawing and writing and everything else was A. And my talents now lie in art and calligraphy. So I guess we shouldn't be too quick to say a child isn't talented in something. Or it could mean that everyone can do art, if they try.
I'm posting the enlarged report card so you can see how many aspects of our little lives were graded! I see I had a B in music, too. The smudges are not erasures. I think this must have gotten wet. Or perhaps those were tears due to the Bs.


OMG, Faye, What a creative idea, using your report as a background! And they're excellent anyway, despite of the Bs. I'll have to keep in mind your suggestion about children's talents - you know I'm a teacher :) Great job! 10 cum laude ( in Italy we use numbers) Miria xx
ReplyDeleteHi Faye, have been away for awhile and missed your posts . This one is amazing not only for your artwork but for your report card.It was not the b for art that made the impression on me but the marks for your character which where exemplary ! Just shows some tings never change. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely memory with us all.
ReplyDeleteMarie
this is so unique faye to use your
ReplyDeleterepot as a background.
realy lovely to see.
Oh wow so wonderful Tag.
ReplyDeleteVery creative Faye. Love them.
Great tag, love the report card !
ReplyDeleteFaye, that's a wonderful tag, great use of the report card.
ReplyDeleteBy the way... perhaps you have some cardboard boxes (corrugated cardboard) in your house, that will fit the Crimpers-Challenge, too.
I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso love your rainbow lady tag!