Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Tag it On - Red Red Wine

Here is my tag for Tag it On, where the theme is Red Red Wine (use lots of red and a real stamp). Most of the images including the tag were cut from magazine ads. The one stamp is from Stubby Stamper, and I think it may be a perfume bottle instead of a wine bottle.

My entry for Tag Tuesday yesterday was mistakenly identified by me as Tag it On. I have now made the correction.

13 comments:

  1. Brilliant, I love how you've created this Faye. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag, love the bottle shape. Thanks for dreaming again with us on TIO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye, this is a fun shaped tag...really cute~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. OO clever idea, Faye... and you DID remember to use a stamp... sometimes we just have to be inventive, eh? So full marks for a different kind of dream for TIO!!!
    Frankie
    xx
    PS I feel we should award you a long service medal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a novel idea. I really like it! Thanks for joining us this week on the TIO challenge.
    Wanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag Faye I love it. Thanks for sharing with us Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! I haven't a clue what to do for this challenge.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye this is brilliant! Thanks for dreaming with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheers Faye ! Gorgeous taag and very clever too,

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a brilliant college...i love this Faye....Thank you for dreaming with us at T.I.O
    lynx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.