Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tag Tuesday - Hearts

Can you find my hearts? Look closely at the flower. This tag enjoys gesso, scraps of cloth and ribbon, bits of lace and net, glitter, mists, and punched out hearts. Louise at Tag Tuesday is having us do our tags today using hearts.

The text at the bottom doesn't show up well on camera. It says "secret". I thought of the many secrets we hold in our hearts.

20 comments:

  1. Wow, this really sparkles! You always make the cutest little flowers out of hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, very nice Faye!! If you click on it, you can see the word clearly. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous collaged tag Faye! Great use of the hearts! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Faye, it amazes me how much you get onto a tag.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flower is brilliant, Faye! Beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Faye,
    This is a gorgeous tag!!! I just popped over to say "hi" and see how you're doing!
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Faye, Your Tag turned out beautiful.. I love how you used your heart in your flower..
    Very Clever! ~Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for you to see my verse on Friday with my story...I know you'll be surprised.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faye, I quite like the "heart" flower. A great idea with so many possibilities. will have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow...that is so clever! I love the heart petals :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty tag, lovin your little heart flower.
    I've had a trawl through your blog and just wanted to say how talented you are, such beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Faye, your tag is soooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty sparkle here and it's a nice idea to make a flower-heart!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great tag! And so creative using the hearts as the flower, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Faye, such an amazing tag. I've enlarged it, so I can see all the details. Great idea, to use those hearts for the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice tag! The flower is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Faye how creative to use the hearts as your flower! Sorry its taken me a bit to get over here!days are flying by!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.