Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tag Tuesday - Faces


This faces tag is for Tag Tuesday challenge. I used Moon Glow Starburst colors for background, Sheer Heaven transfer for all 3 faces (one is the piece of SH after transferring), an old doily and ribbon.

26 comments:

  1. Faye your tag is gorgeous, love the different faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you via Tag Tuesday, Faye. I absolutely love your beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Faye! This is fabulous!!! Beautiful colors to go with those wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh faye, that is absolutely beautiful. everytime i come to these challenges i get inspired!! this is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Faye,I love the earthy colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very clever. Loved the rich colours used.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Faye, this is GOOD! That little girl looks so artful peeking out at you from under the ribbon and lace.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oo faye, your tag is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just Love Sheer heaven transfers and you used it so well for your tag Faye! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Faye, this is brilliantly designed. Great transfer work, such a fabulous effect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Faye, this tag is really gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous "FACES" tag! It's so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a beautiful tag. I love the way the faces are peeping out from behind the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so beautiful - I love the images and warm autumn colors! Thank you for your sweet comment about the child's poem yesterday, it made me smile! Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just a beautiful face. Love how you've placed the ribbon, it looks like beeing a scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your tag is gorgeous!!!
    Hugs
    Oxana

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Faye,
    This tag is so beautiful--you are so talented--wow, I love it!
    I hope you're doing great and just stopped by to say "hi!"
    Hugs,
    Cindy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. This tag is so Beautiful.. Those little faces are adroable..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the faces and the beautiful colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is one of my new favorites!!!
    So special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just gorgeous! Love how you drapped the ribbon across you tag!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful tag Faye!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.