Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fun with ATCs and Paper Minutes

My ATC is for two challenges: Paper Minutes (brown, yellow and pink) and Fun with ATCs  (flowers).
Background: Cardstock is sprayed with Moon Shadow mists.
"I love you a latte" - stamp from Swirly Stamps,  is heat embossed.
The flower is from a Martha Stewart punch.
Cup and saucer - Cuttlebug folder was used on Bazzill cardstock.

The ATC with yellow flowers is one of my watercolors I did last week.

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous ATC, Faye! and your watercolour is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are wonderful, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool to use a small embossed image - very creative.

    your watercolor is absolutely GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun ATC, Faye - it's great. Love the colour contrast and the embossing. The watercolour is amazingly beautiful. I envy you that talent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really sweet..I love latte's too..cute title

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Faye, thanks for your comment on my website. I really like your work, bit jealous about the cuttlebug ;-) now it definetly is on top of my wanna-have-list!

    Many Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Faye. You are so talented.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your atc - love your ideas.

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  9. great !!! I love this!

    thanks for taking part on FUn with ATCs Challenge Faye!

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so lovely. I have a big garden and love showing pictures of it on my blog. Just posted some for my "prayer sanctuary" for Cindy Adkins, Ioweitalltohim.blogspot.com/
    Blessings on your day,
    Coleen in Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow, you have been very creative again
    I love the way you made both ATCs

    Thnaks for playing along with us at Fun with ATCs again!

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Faye,

    love your atc´s!! I love your works always!!

    Hugs and kisses, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  13. I too yammy, yammy

    what a great atc!!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.