Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tag Tuesday - My Favorite Things

Louise at Tag Tuesday is encouraging us to make tags depicting our favorite things. I took this to mean in creating art. My background is one accidentally formed while spraying and painting another piece of art. It was my cover sheet on my desk top. This is one of my favorite ways to make backgrounds. The background has some of my favorite colors in it.

I am using my favorite stamp, which I have learned is of cow parsley, or something like that. The stamp is one I got from Stampinback. The text was added via Photoshop Elements, also one of my favorite things to create art with.

If I have time I may try to do another favorite thing tag later on today.

18 comments:

  1. A wonderful creation Faye.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye, I have found, too, I often create great backgrounds from the papers I place under my work to protect the surface. I love your stamp as well. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is one artistic tag Faye! Just love backgrounds that come together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Faye! I wish I could create backgrounds as fabulous as your "happy accidents", LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Artistic is the word I would use to describe your wonderful style and this tag expresses it perfectly!
    blessings,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very very cool!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Love that background, that is a wonderful way to use our work surfaces, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag! My tag this week is also a "happy accident" background! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning Faye,
    your blog is beautiful !
    The little TAG is wonderful,great colours.
    Fantastic work!
    Greatings
    Swaani

    ReplyDelete
  10. Faye, just a fantastic background and the rubberstamp looks great. A wonderful composition.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation Faye.. and I like your Cow Parsley stamp also!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tags are wonderful!
    Blessings and love,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the background. Your serendipitous background looks like one of my planned ones! That stamp is great- i have seen it in a few different companies - Queen Anne's Lace or whatever it is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tag is beautiful, Faye! I sometimes use my "collection" sheet for backgrounds, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your tag Faye. Great idea for your background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great thinking Faye, using your favorite way to create backgrounds! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great tag, love the effect you have achieved.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.