Faye's Adventures in Art
Fabulous. I love it.xxx
We have that movie! Nicely done.
Wow - how about that for a manly tag - seriously masculine!!
Now that a real man tag, ruff and rugged~ kewl Faye!
Faye, I'd say you captured the essence of this theme....very manly image you chose! Love it:)
he reminds me of tim mcgraw!!! hubba hubba!
Very nice masculine tag
Fantastic... I love it!!xox doris
Wow, Great tag!
He looks bad! Wonderful image Faye (especially because it has a horse in it). Really packs a punch.Janet xx
I love your tag! Very masculine! And your background is wonderful! hum...homemade mists!!
Oh yes....whether as the owner-rider of Hidalgo or as Aragorn.....Viggo is one hunk of a man! Fabulous tag, Faye!
Now that is one manly man! Love your tag, Faye!
How fantastic, a wonderful tag, love the image and the movie "Hidalgo"
Now that's a real man! Well done my friend! Hugs, Linda
Great tag Faye. Lot's of fun.
Rugged and beautiful - great tagMaggie
You picked a great image, Faye. Wonderfully masculine tag!
Great tag, I think I have seen the movie!
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Fabulous. I love it.xxx
ReplyDeleteWe have that movie! Nicely done.
ReplyDeleteWow - how about that for a manly tag - seriously masculine!!
ReplyDeleteNow that a real man tag, ruff and rugged~ kewl Faye!
ReplyDeleteFaye, I'd say you captured the essence of this theme....very manly image you chose! Love it:)
ReplyDeletehe reminds me of tim mcgraw!!! hubba hubba!
ReplyDeleteVery nice masculine tag
ReplyDeleteFantastic... I love it!!
ReplyDeletexox doris
Wow, Great tag!
ReplyDeleteHe looks bad! Wonderful image Faye (especially because it has a horse in it). Really packs a punch.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
I love your tag! Very masculine! And your background is wonderful! hum...homemade mists!!
ReplyDeleteOh yes....whether as the owner-rider of Hidalgo or as Aragorn.....Viggo is one hunk of a man! Fabulous tag, Faye!
ReplyDeleteNow that is one manly man! Love your tag, Faye!
ReplyDeleteHow fantastic, a wonderful tag, love the image and the movie "Hidalgo"
ReplyDeleteNow that's a real man! Well done my friend!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Linda
Great tag Faye. Lot's of fun.
ReplyDeleteRugged and beautiful - great tag
ReplyDeleteMaggie
You picked a great image, Faye. Wonderfully masculine tag!
ReplyDeleteGreat tag, I think I have seen the movie!
ReplyDelete