Faye's Adventures in Art
now THIS is beautiful!!!!
May be a repeatShe is lovely!!
You did a perfect art noveau, she is lovely!
It's beautiful. I like the 20th.Best wishes Biggi
Faye, I just adore Millicent. She is beautiful getting ready to entertain. I enjoyed reading the story. Love the art deco take on this. It's perfect.Thank you for being Soartful this week.
Millicent is just perfect! I bet Millicent doesn't do her own housework and have to clean that beautiful stained glass window. How I wish .....Janet xx
Wow you went to town on this one and got gorgeous results. i really love how striking she looks here. nice workhope you are having a wonderful dayhugs June xxx
Stunning! Very graceful. My favourite era.
Oooh la la!! Gorgeous!!!!
Olalalala....This ist beautiful... I love it!!xox doris
so elegant I love it ju x
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
now THIS is beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteMay be a repeat
ReplyDeleteShe is lovely!!
You did a perfect art noveau, she is lovely!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful. I like the 20th.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Biggi
Faye, I just adore Millicent. She is beautiful getting ready to entertain. I enjoyed reading the story. Love the art deco take on this. It's perfect.
ReplyDeleteThank you for being Soartful this week.
Millicent is just perfect! I bet Millicent doesn't do her own housework and have to clean that beautiful stained glass window. How I wish .....
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
Wow you went to town on this one and got gorgeous results. i really love how striking she looks here. nice work
ReplyDeletehope you are having a wonderful day
hugs June xxx
Stunning! Very graceful. My favourite era.
ReplyDeleteOooh la la!! Gorgeous!!!!
ReplyDeleteOlalalala....
ReplyDeleteThis ist beautiful... I love it!!
xox doris
so elegant I love it ju x
ReplyDelete