Wednesday, June 16, 2010

CQC37



This is my entry for Colour Queen Challenge using Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, and Always Artichoke Stampin' Up colors.

Tilda was colored with watercolor pencils and other colored pencils.

After handcoloring Tilda, I scanned her to the computer and did the rest of this digitally. The flower design under her is one of my own concoctions.

12 comments:

  1. How cute...i don't do anything digital (DKH) that flower concoction of yours is pretty neat!
    ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is right on!!!
    thanks for coming by!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever -- to scan and continue the creation on your computer -- great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Faye!!! I have no clue what I'm going to do this week!! I've been so stumped lately with their color combos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Compliment Faye, this is a wonderful work, I can do something not so.

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, who'd have thought those colours would look so fab together! It's such a pretty card. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever card. Your colours etc. are just marvellous. However, I must confess I do not like Tilda at all. She has no face. Forgive?

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I have sorted myself out and emptied my suitcase, I will email you details of my crafting retreat and photos. Sorry about Tilda but she is scary.

    Janetxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card! So nice you like the digital!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty--I wondered how you did the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, please come visit my blog, I'm giving away candy here:

    http://paperaddictsanonymous.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.