Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday Stamper and TIO

This tag was made for two challenges this week: Tag it On (Under the Shadow of the Moon) and Wednesday Stamper (Wild Animals). I have used black cardstock and stamped the elephant and grasses in clear embossing ink and embossed with detail opaque white powder. The moon is a googled moon that I printed and pasted to the tag. The tree branch is a digital brush, added last. If you look carefully you can see a baby elephant beside Mama's leg. Is it better without the tree?

17 comments:

  1. Faye it's beautiful I love Elephants and the monochrome is so effective.
    Thank you Love Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, Faye, this is sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, love the white in black

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absoultely gorgeous!! love the look of the black and white and the stamp is awesome!! Love your wonderful tag Faye!! I also want to thank you for the very kind comment you left on my blog, It's much appreciated and you made me very happy!!

    Thanks and hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, mir persönlich gefällt es ohne Baum sehr gut.

    LG Biggi

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's fantastic!!! love the B&W!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, Faye, both are sooo beautiful. I love elephants and the baby is so sweet.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye,this is sooooo Good. Very dramatic black and white but the addition of the photo-real moon is amazing.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great composition Faye!! Coronado Island stamps are located in National City CA,less than a mile from the island. ;) Their wild life stamps are FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. the white on black is a very dramatic effect! gorgeous tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it with the three!
    And cute little guy with his mother
    Overall beautifull work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful! I love the elephants and creating the moonlight setting is a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your work is always lovely Fyae, but this week is superlative!!! I LOVE the black and white dramatic look!! Thanks for dreaming with us again this week.
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully created Faye!!!
    The black and white is very striking and the closeup views are super too!
    Happy Spring
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazingly gorgeous..I love elephants!!! They are so tender and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!!! this is stunning!!! Definitely better with the tree for me X

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.