Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rainbow Lady 's Challenge - Alice


Alice in Wonderland is the theme for this week's Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog. I had a bit of a time finding public domain illustrations to use. However, this illustration by Sir John Tenniel is in public domain. The background is a digital pattern I made and changed the colors.

5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic, Faye... there are lots of folks who are potty over this theme!!! You have made a great scene
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the digital background Faye this is a lovely piece
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Faye - like you I have been trawling the public domain graphics! Not easy to find something suitable.


    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Faye as always you have made an interesting background too. Thanks for sharing your Alice this week Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Faye, you should visit Llandudno, we even have our own Alice in Wonderland museum! Love Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.