Thursday, April 15, 2010

Art Creations Friday - 70

Using the gorgeous image provided by Art Creations Friday, I have made this paper collage. The papers are from the Timeless Romance set of Tapestry by C. R. Gibson Co. Ben Franklin Crafts had these fabulous 12x12 double-sided papers for 10 cents each. I couldn't resist.

26 comments:

  1. Oh Faye, what a scrumptious collage. I love the enhanced colour in the image and the pieces that make up the background are perfect. Standing ovation from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous, Faye! Fabulous collage! I hope you're doing great! God bless.
    Hugs,
    CIndy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really delightful Faye.
    Beautifully created. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a very special creation, Faye, gorgeous colours & beautiful collage! (Even now I can't go past a scrapbook paper bargain!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's gorgeous Faye!! beautiful papers too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very wonderful and so charmant creation, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faye this is beautiful. I love the collaged background and how you shaded her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Faye and what a stunning image of the girl.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful creation you made!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely collage, Faye. Beautiful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Faye, thanks for your visit, as alwayes you have so many wonderfull things here,----I`m in love with your MONA.
    xo Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning! I love the topiary image and all the layering. A great piece of work.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bonsoir Faye ! Quelle bonne idée d'avoir choisi cette couleur pour le voile du modèle !l'ensemble est harmonieux !
    Amicalement Mary.KG

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the papers you've used for the background in this collage, Faye. She's such a beautiful image, she brought out the best in all of us, I think. This is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow Faye... all the cards and tags are beautiful!
    GREAT INSPIRATION FOR ME!

    oxo

    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me again, Faye, in answer to your comment re sharpness. Most of my work is done in Digital Image Pro, but I use mostly the Brightness/Contrast to enhance the images; also use the Sharp/Blur. I think the same are available in PSE. Let me know if it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fabulous, Faye! I love the colour you have given the image and this background is super, I love it! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great find. I love a good bargain!

    Beutiful colour choice :)

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.