Faye's Adventures in Art
Oh Faye, this is darling!!!I love the stained glass andthe butterfly!God bless.Hugs,Cindy
She looks angelic, Faye. You have presented the perfect background for this image. Excellent!
gorgeous as always Faye!!!!
Inspired idea to put her before a stained glass window, Faye. This is a beautiful piece!
I love your background!
What a stunning picture, beautiful background!
Gorgeous piece, Faye, love the stained glass window, gives it such a peaceful feel!
Really darling creation.Fabulous design.
This is stunning Faye It all works beautifully xxx
A very atmospheric piece. I like this alot.Janet xx
it's beautiful faye!! love the arch!!
It's beautiful, Faye. Love the window background.
very Serene... lovely.. thank you for sharing with us. i love seeing other peoples work
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Oh Faye, this is darling!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the stained glass and
the butterfly!
God bless.
Hugs,
Cindy
She looks angelic, Faye. You have presented the perfect background for this image. Excellent!
ReplyDeletegorgeous as always Faye!!!!
ReplyDeleteInspired idea to put her before a stained glass window, Faye. This is a beautiful piece!
ReplyDeleteI love your background!
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning picture, beautiful background!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous piece, Faye, love the stained glass window, gives it such a peaceful feel!
ReplyDeleteReally darling creation.
ReplyDeleteFabulous design.
This is stunning Faye It all works beautifully xxx
ReplyDeleteA very atmospheric piece. I like this alot.
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
it's beautiful faye!! love the arch!!
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful, Faye. Love the window background.
ReplyDeletevery Serene... lovely.. thank you for sharing with us. i love seeing other peoples work
ReplyDelete