Faye's Adventures in Art
Faye this is so striking! A great contribution to the challenge at OSCC, Thanks so much!Chrissie
Faye this looks amazing and just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joinging us this week at oscc and hope you join in again.Hugs Shelley xx
What an interesting technique! I am going to have a go at this. You are so inovative!Janet xx(sorry this post is late but I have had visitors and no time to have a look)
Awww this is so nice love the embossing on the metal xxx
Love the paisley metallics. The rose looks wonderful with it. Terrific card! Great take on the challenges!
Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.
Faye this is so striking! A great contribution to the challenge at OSCC, Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteChrissie
Faye this looks amazing and just perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joinging us this week at oscc and hope you join in again.
ReplyDeleteHugs Shelley xx
What an interesting technique! I am going to have a go at this. You are so inovative!
ReplyDeleteJanet xx
(sorry this post is late but I have had visitors and no time to have a look)
Awww this is so nice love the embossing on the metal xxx
ReplyDeleteLove the paisley metallics. The rose looks wonderful with it. Terrific card! Great take on the challenges!
ReplyDelete