Thursday, April 8, 2010

Colour Create Challenge


Colour Create Challenge this week is to make something using the colors of lilac, gray, and white. Quite a challenge since lilac seems to be the only real color.

I started with an original watercolor painting of mine and scanned it to the computer, where I removed all the color. Then I added back the lilac to the petals. The leaves and the writing are gray. I hope this simple card is acceptable for this challenge.

3 comments:

  1. A very beautiful and elegant painting Faye - so pretty!
    Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
    Hugs,
    Eiglas (GDT)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Faye, very very ELEGANT!!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Colour Create.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful soft watercolour image Faye, its stunning...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.