Monday, March 1, 2010

TMTA - Orange


Here is my orange ATC for the Think Monday Think ATCs challenge this week. The background was made by laying down acrylic paints and mica sprays onto my craft sheet. I then laid down a sheet of card stock to soak up some of the colors. I am sorry that this wasn't able to scan well. The butterfly is a 3-D bead so it warped the scan a bit. Above the butterfly is a wonderful metallic ribbon. The tulips were stamped onto watercolor paper and then colored with watercolor pencils. I'm tired of winter so I decided to go spring.

15 comments:

  1. beautiful background Faye!! would love to have spring!! here it's cold and rainy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ATC with lovely tulips!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this is a dream in orange.
    Fantastic ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a wonderful spring-ATC. I love your fantastic background.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Faye,we all want spring.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ATC! Love the Tulips! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Faye this piece is GREAT, fantastic! I smelt the spring, I can't wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm tired of Winter too so your bright and beautiful ATC was a breath of fresh air!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous Faye..I like your new background to the blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tulips are perfect for spring...

    ReplyDelete
  11. a beautiful Spring Faye!
    Lovely!

    I would like to inviet you to our new Theme:

    Challenge # 4/ Fun with Atc´s

    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very pretty, Faye!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.