Sunday, February 28, 2010

Enchanted

I liked that little girl in pink so much that I have used her again. This time she is the focus of my "enchanted" entry for Mixed Media challenge.

The girl and her background are from Dover Publications. The background is a Monet painting.
The quote is from Elizabeth Lawrence (1904-1985), author of "A Southern Garden."

16 comments:

  1. I love the combination of images. They work perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh--how precious Faye!!
    This little girl warms my heart...she is delightful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You brought 3 beautiful things together into yet another beautiful thing, Faye. This is special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Faye! I love her! Your piece is stunning, Kristin xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is lovely Faye.
    Really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so beautiful Faye- what a gorgeous garden of enchantment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faye, this is a truly beautiful piece, and the quote is oh, so right, and fits the challenge perfectly. By the way, I checked the link you spoke of, and was brave enough to look at one of the videos! It's actually a unique type of art, done with tablet I think. I think he might be legit. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful entry on this theme!
    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Faye this is so sweet and beautiful, love the little girl she is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is sooo lovely.

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanx fays... your card is real cute, i dont think i can fit in the challenge blog, i just draw, i dont like to make cards... wath do you think, im new in this like "blog" network... can you gide mee?, i don really speak much english!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow beautifull, and very magical!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.