Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Theme Thursday - Flourish

For my entry to Theme Thursday's challenge of Flourish, I used one of the resist backgrounds I made this week. I had scanned it to the computer so the rest of the ATC was made digitally. The fashionable lady and the newspaper came from DezinaWorld. The butterflies are from a digital stamp I had made from a picture of a monarch butterfly.

18 comments:

  1. So beautiful, Faye! I used that image in a microscope slide piece I made some time back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so beautiful,Faye...great resist! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful piece Faye.
    Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful! the white butterfly seems to be made of lace...

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful !!! again such a fantastic background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so beautiful, Faye.

    sabine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Faye...this is lovely...I love your colours and the neat layout.....wonderful as always !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you don't surprise me this is stunning Faye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely... love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely card, I love your flourish & font!!! Great job..
    Smiles,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so pretty Faye!
    Fab blog header on this blog too! :)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.