Monday, March 29, 2010

TMTA - Bud/Blooms

Here is my Think Monday Think ATC entry for this week. I am using this new calla lily file I received from Stef's Etsy shop as a prize drawing on Jeanette's SoArtful challenge. The girl stamp is one I got from Stubby Stamper. The background is one I made from mica mists.

15 comments:

  1. I love your hybrid ATCs Faye - so very cool! Such a pretty image and I really like the lily too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully melded together Faye,this is lovely
    hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy moly! faye!!! that is gorgeous! oh i am just ready to jump up & down! that is super! you do me proud! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely combination of your stamps! Happy Easter to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are inspiring me, friend!! A new blog background, a new photo, and a beautifully created ATC. Love everything, Faye. I should change my Bkgr, I have been thinking about it for awhile, but now I am convinced! Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. delightful atc, faye!
    happy easter to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Faye this is so beautiful. The colours you have used are perfect,all the shades of blue melt together superbly.That little girl image is fabulous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah Bless, she is so sweet. Lovely work, Faye, as always!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo beautiful!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.