Louise at Tag Tuesday has presented us with quite a challenge today, to use only black and white on our tags.
My tag started as a white watercolor paper onto which I stamped some of my new See D's clear stamps in archival black ink. I also used the same ink for the plastic mesh. The white rectangle with the letter F (for Fly or maybe Faye) was one of the lids (Friday) for my pills containers. Several lids broke so I saved them to see if I could use them. Does anyone else save these strange pieces of junk?
The results look more gray than white, due to the thickness of the lid, but I thought the scrap of lace turned out nicely. Louise, please give us an easier challenge next week. Black and white only is harder to do than I had imagined.

Hi Faye, Love your blog and your tag is unique as it looks very textured. Peace friend, Mollye
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Love your lace, fits your tag perfectly!
ReplyDeleteYour tag is very pretty - the lacy effect is feminine and I think you did a great job with the black and white theme!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful work of art Faye.xxx
ReplyDeleteFaye, I love the idea of the pill container lid -- how creative. I thought B&W was challenging too -- but as my child would say in his most sarcastic voice -- hence, the word "challenge.":):)
ReplyDeleteFaye, your tag is so artfully beautiful, you totally rose to the black and white challenge. The bit of lace is such a lovely accent too.
ReplyDeleteI would NEVER think of using a pill box lid, but it's a wonderful idea, Faye! I really like the starkness of your tag, too....there's just something special about black and white.
ReplyDeleteLovely Faye! and yes I save way too much junk. but just think how were saving our landfills. LOL
ReplyDeleteLove it, Faye. Terrific tag! Beautifully created.
ReplyDeleteLovely tag, and clever use of your "junk"! Yes, I save that sort of thing too.... I call it "found objects" LOL!
ReplyDeleteI like it.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful artwork Faye.
ReplyDeleteLove the details!!
very elegant Faye!
ReplyDeleteYes I thought black and white was quite a challenge too. You did a great job. Love your tag.
ReplyDeleteYour tag is terrific, Faye! Great stamping and love the lace - cheers!
ReplyDeleteLove your tag, it is so creative and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete