This 2"x4" piece was done with 3 challenges in mind:
In my garden I see... - Rainbow Lady
Pastels - Colour Create
2x4 size - Theme Thursday
My background was white cardstock that I sprayed and sponged with pastel mica mists. I stamped it with my favorite flower stamp. Then on another piece of white cardstock I stamped the two butterflies and the dragonfly. All three were treated with clear stamp pad and kaleidoscope embossing powder, giving them beautiful shimmery pastel wings. Their antenna are wire and all three are raised on foam dots (thus a few strange shadows).

beautiful! love the dragonfly and butterflies!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Faye! Love the colours!
ReplyDeleteHi Faye!!! this is so precious...what a beautiful 2x4!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the kind words over at my blog!
Oh wow this is beautiful Faye.
ReplyDeleteLove the spring theme.
Hi Faye. Wow! This is sensational 2x4. You've really used the pastel colours to perfection. The butterflies and the dragonfly look amazing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Hugs,
Sharon xx
gorgeous 2 x 4 Faye!! love the soft colours!!
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning Faye I love the butterflies,and the colours you have used are gorgeous.xxx
ReplyDeleteDer Fruehling laesst gruessen. Huebsche Karte.
ReplyDeleteLg Biggi
This is so gorgeous Faye, the pastel colours and beautiful way you brought it all together give a real spring feel to this piece
ReplyDeletehugs June xxxx
What a simply beautiful piece of art, Faye! The butterflies and dragonfly are gorgeous! LynnF
ReplyDeletePretty pretty! Love the colours !
ReplyDeleteThank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x
Such a delicate and pretty card Faye. Love your new blog look too. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x
ReplyDeletestunning as always Faye, those colours are stunning with the image too...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
ReplyDeleteMina xxx
This is very pretty you are really clever with your techniques!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining colour Create!!
Hugs Di xxx
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Eiglas
x