Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the Three Muses Challenge - Oh, Man!


Using a photo of one of my husband's ancestors I have made this digital collage for The Three Muses Challenge: Oh, Man!

The barn is from one of the freebies offered by Dover Publications. It is an illustration from a book. The car is also one of the Dover freebies.

20 comments:

  1. Very special collage here, Faye, love the vintage elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a 'dapper' guy, Faye...handsome fellow. Excellent background for Mr. Studly!!:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so clever blending of the Dover images and the sharp-looking fellow. I like that bit of color too. Also, I really like your new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and realy unique collage Faye.
    Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faye, this is wonderful. "Dapper" is the first word that came to mind and I see I am not the only one. I love the image and his setting. Great artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful Faye!!

    xox doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, another fantastic collage--love all of the elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic collage Faye, I love the way you have put it all together.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Faye, I just wanted to tell you about the 127 sale--it spans from parts of ohio, alabama, tenn, and kentucky--our most favorite was definitely TN--, and we cover about 30-40 miles a day--it's slow-going, but it's fun!! (and great deals,because there are so many vendors!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful hommage to your husbands ancestor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic digital vintage "Man" collage, Faye.
    He's really a gentleman!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmmmmmmmmm I want to see bony,,, I want bony,,,,,I want bony,,,,,,,of course I am a man,,,,,hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful vintage collage, Faye!!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.