Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Paper Minutes and Wednesday Stamper


This is my card for Paper Minutes. The theme is white, cream, and rose colors. My lace got mashed in the scanner and the color of the rose lace is a bit off.

EDIT: This is also my card for Wednesday Stamper, since I have stamped and embossed the Christmas tree. WS has as its theme this week: Winter.

19 comments:

  1. Wow... "BEAUTIFUL"!!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card faye with an elegant look.your blog heather is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Faye, what a romantic christmas card...I love lace!!!!
    By the way - thanks for your Christmas card - it´s really wonderful. The card has its place at the window. Yesterday I had a candle at the side of the card. The card shimmered in this light - it was so nice.
    It came last week, but I had no time to post it - sorry, but I do it by the time...

    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous card! Faye I just love the pink and white combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very romantic! what a beautiful tree...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Faye and so fresh and original in pink and white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, white embossing always looks so wonderful - i should remember that and do it more often...
    your blogheader is great wintery, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your winter card is just so nice as your winter blog and heather.
    Love the lace and the background colour.
    Faye, thanx for your lovely comment on my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work, love the white embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful christmas work...and different to all red and green or blue stuffs ! Love it!
    LG Anke

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Faye, your card ist beautiful, the look and the colors too...
    greetings from Geli

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo, Faye, this looks so wonderful and gorgeous. I love this beautiful lace!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful soft look! Amazing creation.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous, Faye! I love the pink and white! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Faye,

    your card is really beautiful!

    Carola

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.