Friday, December 18, 2009

Girls and Deer - ACF


OK. Is it cheating if I used the same post as yesterday and just add the two girls? I put those darling little twins in my backyard with the deer. I think they look right at home. The image of the girls was given to us by Art Creations Friday to use today.

20 comments:

  1. it's gorgeous Faye!! love the brown colouring of the furhats!!
    the background is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, they look totally at home in that scene

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Faye, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't care! It's a beautiful card and the little girls look right at home there with the deer! Clever Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Faye! Love the addition of the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Faye!The backround is beutiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Faye, what a great background, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Faye!!! this is so beautiful with the lovely deer in the background!!! wonderful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well didn't that work out perfectly! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun are the deers in this piece. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow this is awesome.
    So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful scene, Faye, superb seasonal card with a touch of red - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey when got have a great image and can change it so beautifully, why not!!!!
    Both are delightful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've created a perfectly wonderful winter scene Faye!

    Do you have lots of white stuff too?

    Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.