Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Snowflake Tag


Making snowflakes from a scratch is not easy. I see why every snowflake is an original. I had trouble just making each point look somewhat alike. Winter is the theme for Crazy Amigo Challenge; Snowflakes is the theme for Created by Hand Challenge; and Different Shaped Tag is the theme for Tag Tuesday. I used Stampin'Up Heat and Stick powder and Stampendous CrystalSnow.

21 comments:

  1. Just lovely!!!
    I did a snowflake too!
    Merry Christmas faye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it's an ornament, too, Faye! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job of creating a snowflake Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative tag...it's just lovely!
    Wishing you a Joyful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful snowflake, Faye! Great job of combining challenges, too.
    Hope you and yours have the merriest Christmas ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I thought about doing a snowflake too, but decided it was just too much work, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific Tag. Gorgeous cuttlebug background, Faye. Wishing you all the best for Christmas and a wonderful new year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faye your tag is fabulous. Lovely star.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Fay!!
    Merry Christma to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tag is gorgeous . I'd like to hang that up on my tree.

    Merry Xmas, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would never have thought of a snowflake - how lovely this is!!
    A very happy Christmas to you and your family Faye!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning Faye - I looked and looked and couldn't find an e-mail address for you :( so I'm stopping back by here to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments :)

    Merry Christmas to you and may we continue to visit in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This snowflake tag is gorgeous Faye! Have a very Merry Christmas! - Kris

    ReplyDelete
  15. Faye, just a wonderful embossed snowflake. I wish you a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very clever Faye!
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely Faye! I like the embossed look.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.