Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Paper Minutes - snowman


Here is a watercolor painting I made to use on Christmas cards. Not this year. I hope it's ok to use for Paper Minutes challenge.

8 comments:

  1. your snowman is very nice!!
    Hugs, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo faye!! your painting is wonderful! so cheery and sweet! i like the new look you chose for your blog too!!

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your snowgirl. She is darling.

    Thanks for visiting my blog,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. your snowman is gorgeous faye and what is your blog beautiful.
    the heather is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Faye, a nice snowman...and your picture in your blog with the snow is wonderfull...and thanks for visit in my blog...lg Geli

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.