Monday, December 28, 2009

MMM - least favorite color


I love most colors so this was hard for me. I finally chose to do a tag for Mixed Media Monday using this olive green that has a lot of red tone to it. I'm not sure that the screen can portray the color correctly. Another less favorite color would be what Beth chose, a vivid hot fuchsia.

10 comments:

  1. I quite like this, but then again, I love all those drab colors! To each her own! How brave of you to use that color exclusively, it really works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, it works... and i love the angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color, it's a perfect color for this beautiful white angel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd rather have drab olive than pinky reds Faye!! What a fun challenge and a heavenly tag!
    Happy New Year to you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beautiful tag, Faye! The colour will look slightly different on all of our screens, but on mine it looks OK. That beautiful angel would make any colour look nice! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is really peaceful.
    Love the angel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your angel looks great against the color though Faye!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.