This is a photo of my son's first visit to Santa. Can't you see happiness at meeting Santa? LOL!!! Poor kid was scared speechless. My stamp is my new tree stamp I got yesterday at Ben Franklin's for a dollar. I think it was made by Cee Dee industries. This is my entry for
Wednesday Stamper. I am using the photo "as is" without Photoshopping.
a precious memory made into such a sweet card Faye, wish I'd thought of that!
ReplyDeleteyour snowy blogheader looks gorgeous too!
oxo
This is so precious, look at htat little face!
ReplyDeleteIt's really a fantastic card, Faye.
ReplyDeleteYour "winterblog " is very nice!!!
Beautiful! I'm using a real photo too this time.
ReplyDeletewonderful memories must come back to you... love your card!
ReplyDeleteI just love the memories with this piece!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie Son was. Love that Santa.
ReplyDeleteLove that you used a real photo here, Faye, and matched it up so well with our little tree!
ReplyDeleteHi Faye, your cards are like a poem, sooo beautiful!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo doris
So sweet! This is just perfect. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely photo, wonderful memory.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card, and a wonderful memory, too! The photo of your son with Santa is precious!
ReplyDelete