Monday, December 21, 2009

TMTA - Christmas Figures


Think Monday Think ATCs'  theme this week is figures of Christmas. What could be more basic than the manger scene? Here is a creche I made a few years ago. My sister did the wood carving and I did the painting. (Some of you saw this picture on my other blog. I have used that to make this digital ATC.)

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea for Christmas ATC! Your characters are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the manger scene that you made and what a beautiful winter wonderland you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful idea for Christmas ATC...!!
    I wish you beautiful "Christmas" and "Happy New Year"!!

    xoxo doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Faye! Merry Christmas;o)

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.