
Colour Create gave us a choice of three colors from an array of fruit colors. In the top card I have used tangerine, kiwi, and blackberry. In the lower one I have chosen tangerine, raspberry, and kiwi, with a touch of blackberry. Both backgrounds were made on watercolor paper using handmade mixtures of PearlEx powders, reinkers, and hairspray (fixative) dabbed on with a sea sponge. The mouse is stamped on a piece of decorative paper. The lower one also has some Moon Glow starburst colors.
This is cool and colorific!
ReplyDeletestunning Faye, I love your colour mixes and your dragonflies are a wonderful touch...thanks for joining in with the Colour Choice challenge xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous Faye, love your layout and colour choice. Those dragon flies are a perfect finishing touch.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at CC.
hugs Heather xx
Scrumptious!! I am a huge fruit fan (both pictorial and edible) and your work here is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteWow, these are wonderful. I just love the dragonflies !
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Colour Create this week,
Hugs,
Jo x
Beautiful card hun, love the image that you have used and the colours are delish too!
ReplyDeleteHave a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx
Lovely card really unusual love the colour combos Thanks for joining C.C. this week
ReplyDeleteDi xx
Oh wow Faye I love these I adore the backgrounds and I particuarly adore the top one. I hope you are keeping well, hugs Pascale
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful creation Faye and fantastic use of the colours - thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge ;o) xx
ReplyDelete