Friday, June 26, 2009

Art Creations Friday

I thought this beautiful lady image from the Art Creations Friday challenge looked like an advertisement. So I made her into a poster image, using a filter with Photoshop Elements. The background is one that I created using some cuttlebug embossing folders onto my glimmermist sprayed cardstock.

13 comments:

  1. How beautiful. I really love that you have made it into an ad and I love the textures you have added which brings out the lace detailing. Gorgeous work, Faye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Faye. Good idea to use it as an ad!! (Did anyone notice, or is it just me, that the hat on this image does not appear to be ON her head, but just hovering over it?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye she looks like a printing now. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i love these old vintage images!
    Your work is stunning!
    Beautiful.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work and I love the tiny mirror image in the corner!
    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great imagination..and what a beautiful piece of art, Faye! LynnF

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've made her even more gorgeous Faye and she is just perfect for a poster!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your creations are so lovely!! THanks for telling me about the open ID thing and wordpress, I assume this is something on my blog that I change the setting on so I'm off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.