Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tag It On! - Simplicity

Here is a little tag I made using watercolors this morning. I draw this flower often because it is so simple. The stamp I used is "Dream". The theme of TIO this week is Simplicity and Serenity.

12 comments:

  1. This is perfect, Faye. Glad it fitted into your busy day!!
    Thanks for playing again..
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely!
    Blessings, peace, and love,
    ~Tonya Ashe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous. It fits the challenge perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag Faye. Pretty flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Faye, this is perfect!!

    Hugs
    Doris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flower is lovely. I always wanted to learn watercolor and paint wonderful seaside paintings:) Someday! Hope your Thursday is wonderful sweetie! Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful tag, Faye, thanks for commenting on my blog, off to have a look round yours now.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You actually drew
    your flower??? WOW! The artwork is so beautiful X

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful. I am so envious of your talent. I so wish I could paint flowers like you do.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, this is lovely, and I like that you have "Dream" on it! Dreams are another favorite theme of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Faye, I love your hand painted work. This is exquisite. Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.