I couldn't remember if the Rainbow Lady's challenge entries had to be cards or not, but this one does have paper on it. The little cube is one that I made at Christmastime. I made dangley decorations for all the ladies in my Bible study class. This is one I have altered a bit adding ribbons. The beads are some I made from strips of rolled up magazine pages and then sealed. Go visit the other danglers at Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Rainbow Lady's Challenge - Danglers
I couldn't remember if the Rainbow Lady's challenge entries had to be cards or not, but this one does have paper on it. The little cube is one that I made at Christmastime. I made dangley decorations for all the ladies in my Bible study class. This is one I have altered a bit adding ribbons. The beads are some I made from strips of rolled up magazine pages and then sealed. Go visit the other danglers at Rainbow Lady's Challenge Blog.
Labels:
rainbowlady
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can make anything you like Faye. THis is so pretty and different and lovely. Thanks for sharing Love Cynthia x
ReplyDeleteThis is really unusual and very pretty Faye. I always come here and love your work
ReplyDeleteHugs June xxx
This fits the challenge a treat, Faye, and so different.
ReplyDeletejust love those ribbons and beads :-)
x
OOO that is so different , Faye
ReplyDeletexx
Ah this is brilliant Faye. Love the colours you have used. I love the way you hand made the beads. Very clever, Hazelxo
ReplyDeleteI really like this -- it's so colorful and creative. And the beads made from magazine pages are great. They really help to make the piece.
ReplyDeleteI made some paper beads a while back, but haven't used them in any art yet. This piece inspires me to do so. Thanks for the inspiration, Faye.
That's beautiful Faye and so different too!I love the handmade beads.
ReplyDeleteAli xx