Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Greetings!


My image is from Dover Publications and my arch template is from Marie.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous arch and also love that bunny :)
    Great work as always Faye. Happy Easter
    Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Faye,

    I wish you and your Family a happy and sunny Easter.
    This arh is wonderful. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faye thank you so very much for understanding. I had a right old rant didnt i ? I appreciate your support and its nice that someone else knows just what i mean. Its a gorgeous day here in the UK today and its cheered me up this easter day. I hope you are having a lovely day my friend and thank you so much for all you do
    Hugsssss June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! This is truly exquisite, Faye. The softness of the colours, everything about it. Wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete

Getting to know other art bloggers from around the world is such a pleasure. I feel like you regulars are my friends. Thank you for visiting.