

This lovely Renee award was given to me by Lynn S. The Renee Award was created by Bella (bellasinclair.blogspot.com) and Ces (cesandherdishes.blogspot.com) who wanted to show appreciation of the impact their friend Renee made on their lives.
This award is meant, according to Bella, to be given to those that, like Renee, are like "the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns…".
In Celtic mythology, the oak was the tree of doors, a gateway between worlds. I love that I have had so many sweet people to help open the door to art and to guide me into the world of creativity!
So, I am passing this on to other artists that have inspired me with their art and their kindness in my growth as a papercrafting artist. I am sending it on to Saila, Karen, and Kimmie. It's supposed to be sent to 7, but I'm stopping at these 3.
This other lovely award was given to me by Aino.
Ystävyys ja toveruus on hieno juttu ja ilahduttaa mieltä, vaikka sitten näin nettimaailmassakin. Aino sain tämän ihanan tunnustuksen ja laitan sen eteenpäin Sailalle, Karenlle ja Kimmielle, saa sen toki napata mukaansa muutkin, sillä jokainen täällä pistäytyvä on minulle yhtä tärkeä ja arvokas.
Friendship is very great thing. I received this commendation from Aino and will give it for Saila, Karen and Kimmie. All visitors in here are appreciated and this commendation belongs to all you. Thank you for all nice comments and sharing the beautiful art and things with me.
congrats faye, I have a little something on my blog for you as well, hugs Lynn
ReplyDeletetrashtotreasureart
Thank you Faye for the lovely thought! Acorns have a special place in my heart - though I had completely forgotten about it until now. I put the award on my "other" blog - words on paper scraps - because acorns go with that concept in a very special way.
ReplyDeleteI am speechless....and very very honoured. Thank you so much, you have made my night.
ReplyDeleteI even kept checking the links to make sure it was me.....LOL
Thank you Faye. xox
Congratulations. It is wonderful to see this award go around and find many artistic and brilliant women.
ReplyDeleteThank you Faye for that lovely award! I appreciate it so much. Hugs; Saila.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for that another lovely award too!!! You made my day!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the help and supportive comment on my fretting over photoshop. Your comment made my day.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day! And a creative one!!
Congrats! Well deserved!
ReplyDelete