A teary image was given us for Artarazzi. Instead of having her in a fit of depression, I have made her sad for someone else. I used one of Dover Publication's angel images and placed the Artarazzi face on her.
Hi Faye - It just occurred to me I haven't seen you around in the blog challenges and I was hoping that you are OK. I came to check on your "output" and was pleased to find the Artarazzi posted only yesterday. I haven't been doing the Artarazzi for two or three weeks so haven't caught up with you there. Your picture is lovely and creative as is everything you do. Now I have to find your Wordpress blog to see if there is any more work I have missed there.
Hey ! You passed her face it into a lovely angel faye ! What a creative idea ! Can I give you a positive hint ? When you click in photoshop ( I don't now if it works the same as in elements that you use) but when you click " Ctrl U " you can play a little with the Hue/saturation so that the colours match a little more with the background.. Maybe you can give it a try. ***** But again..! I really like what you have doing with thit challenge !
I'm on the moment making a new tutorial Faye and will explain how you can do this. Okee ? I'ts for Artarazzi but I need some ours to finish it because we have to visit my mom later this day.. A shall see how it wil ending because that's for me also often a surprise :D Thanks for stopping by..it's always nice to talk to you.
YEAH ! Wel done Faye. My congratulations. You learn fast! **** I've just added the tutorials. It became a little later than I had thought but perhaps you can look tommorow then.
Hi Faye - It just occurred to me I haven't seen you around in the blog challenges and I was hoping that you are OK. I came to check on your "output" and was pleased to find the Artarazzi posted only yesterday. I haven't been doing the Artarazzi for two or three weeks so haven't caught up with you there. Your picture is lovely and creative as is everything you do. Now I have to find your Wordpress blog to see if there is any more work I have missed there.
ReplyDeleteHey ! You passed her face it into a lovely angel faye ! What a creative idea !
ReplyDeleteCan I give you a positive hint ?
When you click in photoshop ( I don't now if it works the same as in elements that you use) but when you click " Ctrl U " you can play a little with the Hue/saturation so that the colours match a little more with the background..
Maybe you can give it a try.
*****
But again..!
I really like what you have doing with thit challenge !
So creative, as usual, Faye
ReplyDeleteFrankie
xx
Well, Ms. Faye, just look what you've done! Put her smack into a beautiful setting. She DOES have compassionate eyes, doesn't she? Great work, Faye!
ReplyDeleteI'm on the moment making a new tutorial Faye and will explain how you can do this. Okee ?
ReplyDeleteI'ts for Artarazzi but I need some ours to finish it because we have to visit my mom later this day..
A shall see how it wil ending because that's for me also often a surprise :D
Thanks for stopping by..it's always nice to talk to you.
This is beautiful. I love the setting you chose for this image.
ReplyDeleteLovely work Faye.
ReplyDeleteYEAH ! Wel done Faye.
ReplyDeleteMy congratulations. You learn fast!
****
I've just added the tutorials.
It became a little later than I had thought but perhaps you can look tommorow then.